Power supply: 380V 50HZ 3Ph (As per user’s power supply)
Application: to recycle waste lube oil, hydraulic oil, engine oil, black lube oil, and other industrial oil etc.
ZYG Waste Oil Vacuum Distillation Plant is vacuum distillation machine which is recycling various waste industrial oils such as: lubricating oil, engine oil, hydraulic oil, insulation oil, used motor oil, machine lube oil, tire oil, plastic oil etc.
During the distillation process, ZYG oil vacuum distillation plant effectively remove the wear debris, asphalt, wax quality, impurities, moisture, acid and get rid of carbon particles, deep oxides which disperse in oil.
Refined oil: gasoline oil, diesel oil, and lubricating base oil.
ZYG oil distillation machine works under 100-380C temperature of the vacuum condition makes hydrocarbon molecules break out, and re-order combination, forming diesel oil, lubricating base oil etc. During the distillation process, liquid waste oil transforms to oil-gas in vacuum distillation tower under high temperature, then oil-gas transform to liquid oil again after through the oil cooling system and water cooling system, the production can be the gasoline oil, diesel oil and lubricating base oil, it much depends on the waste oil’s components. Finally get a eligible oil with good color.
- Environmental friendly, zero pollution ,there is only 5%-9% of the oil residual under the distilling kettle, which can be use as the boiler heavy fuel, so there is no pollution.
- To adopt high vacuum distilling way, so the distilling temperature is low, energy saving and safety.
- Low cost, cost is 25-35 US $ for refine one ton used motor oil.
- Easy to operate, low operation cost, only 1-2 workers can control the machine.
- The machine can recycle all kinds of oils including used engine oil, heavy fuel oil, tire pyrolysis oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, transmission oil etc..
- High recycling rate up to 75%- 95% .
- High quality refined oil, no any discoloration caused by oxidation, no any bad smelling.
Regenerated Oil Index:
|Index||Unit||Light oil||Base oil||Testing Standard|
|Color||ASTMD1500||≤ 3.5||≤ 3||GB/T 6540|
|Distillation temperature||℃||≤150||≥ 170||GB/T 6536|
|kinematic viscosity||(40 ℃)mm2/s||3.0~8.0||29- 85||GB/T 265|
|Density (20 ℃)||(20℃) g/cm3||0.82-0.86||0.82-0.84||GB/T 1884|
|Sulfur content||%||≤ 0.5||GB/T 380|
|Copper Corrosion||≤ 1||GB/T 5096|
|(50 ℃, 3h)|
|Moisture content||%||Trace water||GB/T 260|
|Ash||%W/W||≤ 0.01||≤ 0.01||GB/T 508|
|Flash point (open)||℃||≥ 180||≥210||GB/T 261|
|Acid value||mgKOH/100mL||≤ 7||≤3||GB/T 258|
|Oxidation stability, total insoluble||mg/100ml||≤ 2.5||—||SH/T 0175|